The health and safety of our customers and staff is always our highest priority. To ensure everyone’s safety, Reliable Automotive is taking the following precautions in our locations until further notice:
Precautions in Vehicles
- Our technicians will handle all customer keys with latex gloves at all times.
- Floor mats, seat covers, and wheel covers will be used in all vehicles at all times.
- We are providing pick-up and drop-off car service at this time to assist social distancing efforts.
- We are also providing curbside service at our locations in San Marcos, Buda, and Kyle to assist social distancing efforts.
Precautions in our Auto Shops
- We sanitize all door handles and high contact surfaces after use and throughout the day, and we have temporarily paused offering free coffee in our lobbies.
- Customers will not be asked to use pens or other shared writing implements for signatures.
- We require all employees who feel sick or who have a fever to stay home for the CDC recommended time period.
Once again, Reliable Automotive is dedicated to ensuring the health and safety of our community in every way possible. If you have any questions about precautions we are taking or how we can make a service more accessible to you, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at one of our locations listed below.
Stay safe, and thank you for your continued trust and support,
—Brad & the Reliable Team